The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for AAOP’s blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,100 times in 2014. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014. Click here to see the complete report.
1. Maya Angelou: The Legacy of a Phenomenal Woman | May 2014
2. Fighting Poverty Domestically: Lessons Learned From A Year Of AmeriCorps VISTA Work In Washington, DC | July 2014
3. AAOP @ SXSW 2014: No Badge Necessary | March 2014
4. Gone to Costa Rica: ¡Pura Vida! | June 2014
5. Coachella 2014 via AAOP.me | April 2014
Where did they come from?
Thats 72 countries in all! Most visitors came from the United States. Brazil & U.K. were not far behind.
In 2014, there were 58 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 64 posts.
LONGEST STREAK was 4 days when we sizzled in August. And our best day was (…you guessed it!) Monday with 18 posts total.
That music tho’…
Music spiced up attractions this year, and it only gets better. We’ve compiled the top picks from our 2014 music playlists posted on the site. Makes 30 tracks we’ve streamed from over 200 featured.
See you in 2015
Thanks for flying with AAOP.me in 2014. We look forward to more experiences and stories with you again in 2015!
Happy New Year!
– Team AAOP